Sunday, December 15, 2013

How To Say Thank You

How is it that in the entire English language there isn't a word big enough, immense enough, powerful enough to convey the gratitude I feel towards every single person who has reached out and supported me and my family?  How is it possible a word doesn't exist?  What do I say?  How do I start?

Thank you just isn't enough.  It lacks so much in it's ability to articulate how I feel right now.  The love and support that keeps pouring in is all consuming and amazing and perfect and humbling.  The big things, the little things and everything in between.  Not a single action, thought, word or gesture goes unnoticed by us.  Not one.  I sit here tonight and I am trying to think of how I can possibly save every single word, thought, gesture, memory in my mind.  Keep it for the days when things are much tougher than they are now.  Save it for the days when I'm weak, tired, not feeling good, being a complete bitch (it will happen, I think it already did today!).  Fight Like a Gill was BEYOND anything I can even articulate.  It touched us in ways most of you will never know, I hope you'll never know, that you'll never need to know.

I love every single one of you.  And though it seems more than inadequate, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment